If you want thorough cleaning of your patio, deck and outdoor areas, then you should consider buying a pressure washer surface cleaner to meet your standards. With this piece of equipment, you can get rid of nasty and uneven stripes or marks left on the area after using your pressure washer. You can also avoid wasting so much of your time and energy in cleaning up since you can expect to get things right the first time by simply using this tool.
- 1 Top Rated Brands of Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
- 1.1 1. AR Blue Clean 10 Deck, Patio and Other Flat Surface Cleaner
- 1.2 2. Briggs & Stratton 6328 14-Inch Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers Up to 3200-PSI
- 1.3 3. Karcher Gas Pressure Washer “T-Racer” (Surface Cleaner for Wide Area) Model T350
- 1.4 4. Yamaha Surface Cleaner (Model ACC-31056-00-13) 15-Inch Pressure Washer
- 1.5 5. Karcher Surface Cleaner for Deck and Driveways (Model T250)
- 1.6 6. EZ Clean Surface Cleaner Model No. AEZ31023 for Quick-Connect Type of Pressure Washer Wands (15-Inch Cleaning Path)
- 2 Choose the Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
Top Rated Brands of Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
The following are among the highly recommended choices of pressure washer cleaners that may be worth your investment. Check out the different features of each and discover why buying them is a practical choice.
1. AR Blue Clean 10 Deck, Patio and Other Flat Surface Cleaner
Introducing the 10-inch surface cleaner by AR Blue Clean. This nifty tool is all you need for superior cleaning on various surfaces in your outdoor spaces. What’s more, it’s lightweight and easy to use, so you can cut down the amount of time spent cleaning.
The finest thing about this surface cleaner is its efficiency. You will be surprised to know that cleaning any surfaces has never been this easy and quick, and you can get outstanding results every time you use this tool. To make it even better, the cleaner comes with an extension lance that can stretch up to 15 inches, which is perfect for hard-to-reach areas in your home or yard.
While this tool may seem to be a bit small, its lightweight design makes up for its size. It also comes with a nylon brush skirt, so it is hassle-free to keep water out of your home’s siding and walls. If you plan to buy this surface cleaner, though, keep in mind that it is only compatible with electric pressure washers by the same brand.